Sooo I had totally planned to work on some of the photos friends have sent me to come up with witty and intelligent entries about the damages in people lives that define them in some capacity.
...And then I started playing Tetris...and Candy Crush...and then I went on Facebook...and then to the gym...and I took a nap after eating a deeeeelicious chicken pot pie. And what I guess what I'm trying to tell you is, Sorry. But I was lazy today. So I did what every hack-writer does and pulled something from my personal archives. Enjoy this old entry! I'll do my best to make it up to you tomorrow (Or today...whatever, you know what I mean):
Did you know that when they pierce your nose, they shove a really, mother-effin long-ass needle through your nose?? Like, that sucker when through my nostril down to my chin!! And Tiff is there on the side, laughing her ass off, trying to find her cellphone in the black hole that is her bag because,
"I have
to take a picture of this!" She comes over to my side and the burly man
with the black gloves and huge plugs chuckles and points,
"Make sure you get a good shot of that single tear running down her cheek."
...Assholes. The both of them.


1 comments:
I LOVE THIS! =D Wish I wasn't missing so many of these precious moments! lol
-Janelle
Post a Comment