...Lord, where do I begin with this??
This past weekend, I had the greatest joy to go to the Happiest Place on Earth: DISNEYWORLD. Yes, I'm aware that it's largely for human beings under the age of puberty and that college graduates tend to go further down the block to Islands of Adventures instead. But you know what? Screw that. Because Fantasyland just opened and this needed to happen.
In the past few years, Disney started doing this Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, a place that offers packages to turn little girls into princesses. Bottom line: Parents pay through the nose to slap on some make-up, ratty hair-extensions, nail-polish and a sparkly dress on their little girls to create a magical day that they'll always remember.
Apparently...there's an option for boys too. Yup, I shit you not. They turn little boys into Knights, which you think would be accomplished with just the sword and shield, but Disney (being Disney) takes things up a notch. "How?" You ask?? By putting glitter in their hair. Yes, that's right: GLITTER.
Boys are turned into knights with glitter and extremely misplaced spray-paint. (Because that's how the guys from the Round Table walked around too...) Today's post not only displays the damage to this poor child's hair, and the hair of his male peers with well-meaning but clearly misdirected parents, but the pain I'm certain his soul and mirror have to go through.
Monday, January 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment